Booking Request Form
- Update on Chassis Provision Change for Shipments To/From U.S.A.
- General Rate Increase for Transpacific Eastbound Trade
- Dangerous Goods Loading Plans / Blocking and Bracing
IMDG (International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code) transition to Amendment
- December 14, 2012 - Container Service: General Rate Increase for Transpacific Eastbound Trade
- November 20, 2012 - Chassis Provision Change for Shipments To/From U.S.A.
- November 1, 2012 - Changes to Car Carrier Export Tariff for Free Time and Storage.
- October 31, 2012 - Car Carrier Export Roll Fees Effective November 1, 2012.
- October 8, 2012 - Port Terminal Free Time and Demurrage Charges for U.S. Import Shipments Effective November 15, 2012.
- October 4, 2012 - Announcement - "K" Line made the transition from AMS to ACE
Global Container Tracking - Mobile Version Available Now
Along with the new Global Container Tracking, we have released a mobile version of the application.
Mobile is available for any device with an Internet connection.
Scan the image with a QR reader application to open the mobile version or read the Guide.